If you’ve attended both days at Clerkenwell Design Festival, you might be thinking that you’ve done it all. Well, this list may prove otherwise. Spend your third and final day completing all eighteen tasks to be in with the chance of winning a prize*.
1. Dive through the metal doughnut.
2. Go and congratulate Gebebrit Variform at the Design Fields for producing the first ever sideways sink.
3. Grab yourself a free tea over at the Detail exhibition.
4. And while you’re at it, go and get a free bar of chocolate at the Light exhibition. Tasty.
5. Rack your bike up on a piece of art.
6. Make yourself a cocktail. Top marks for convenience.
7. Pretend you’re on Crystal Maze/Gladiators in the Piece of Sky exhibition in The Garden of St. James.
8. Find a Banksy.
9. Try and sit on all seven chairs (not at the same time, that would be impossible).
10. Go to the pop-up shop next to the Detail Exhibition and tell Sato Hisao that her papercraft is bloody adorable.
11. Find the lego.
12. Turn an unsuspecting carpet into a piece of art.
13. Start celebrating the bank holiday early over at Fabric nightclub.
14. And while you’re there, enjoy this piece of art. (We later found out that this is not a piece of art, it’s a map of the building.)
15. Work out how Urban Roof Gardens water their plant.
16. Have a creative lightbulb moment.
17. Go to the Design Fields and tell us what this turned out to be.
18. And finally, this year’s festival is all about sustainability, so help the world out by donating an old tote bag.
*There is no prize, but we will be impressed.